- Inbound Call Center Services: Inbound Services is the traditional approach to telephone-based Sales, Lead Generation or customer service that ensures a highly trained customer experience focused agent is ready when your customers call for support.
- Outbound Call Center Services: Outbound Services take a more in-depth approach. Call center representatives contact customers to follow up on new productsenroll customers into various services, sell a product, notify of policy changes or service issues. Outbound services allow businesses to make greater use of agents creating the ultimate Customer Service Call Center experience.
- Email Support: In today's world a significant percentage of customers would rather communicate via email. Having a full-service email support team is key to creating an exceptional customer experience. The design of the email support campaign is fully customizable to include: Canned Responses, Customized Customer Response, Triage, Appointment, Appointment Reminder, Health and Wellness.
- Chat Support: While customers are searching on your website, offering them an immediate communication and response channel is the key to increasing customer satisfaction and revenue. Our CHAT Service interactions are treated and given the same response and attention as a phone conversation. Agents handling these interactions are provided the same training, information, tools and systems as a sales or customer service agent. This creates seamless communication regardless of the channel your customers prefers.
- SMS Support (Text Messaging): Text messaging has become a more than acceptable and sometime preferred method of communication for customers of all ages. Also, if done properly in can increase appointment completion rates, customer surveys, decrease inbound call volumes and increase the customer experience. Some SMS (text messaging) solutions are: Reminders, Surveys, Customer Response and Notification.